Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 2021 is given below. The Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 match is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 5th September 2021 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
Bangladesh is on the verge of winning the T20 series against New Zealand for the first time. The current situation is with Bangladesh and against New Zealand. Bangladesh is playing the series with their best team while New Zealand’s key players are missing in this series. Bangladesh leads 2–0 in the series, having to win one of the next three matches to win the series.
Bangladesh won the second match of the series by four runs, it was a thrilling match. New Zealand, despite a lot of struggle, gave a strong fight to Bangladesh.
Bangladesh won the toss and decided to bat first. Naeem and Liton Das added 59 runs for the first wicket. As soon as Liton Das was dismissed, Mushfiqur Rahim was also out on the next ball. After that Shakib Al Hasan got out on a personal score of 12 runs in an attempt to increase the run rate.
Mahmudullah hit hard from Bangladesh in the last overs, due to which Bangladesh managed to score 141 runs in 20 overs. Mahmudullah played an innings of 37 runs from 32 balls, which included five fours.
Liton Das scored 33 runs in 29 balls and Mohammad Naim scored 39 runs in 39 balls which included three fours. The score was quite tricky considering the current pitch.
Chasing the target, the New Zealand team lost both their openers on the score of 18 runs. After that captain Tom Latham took the lead, playing very intelligently, and carried the innings forward. Latham was supported by Will Young, he played a 28-ball 22 run knock, which included three fours.
The pitch was helpful for the spinner, the batsman was finding it difficult to play.
Tom Latham was trying to take the match till the last over. Wickets were falling continuously at one end, but Latham did not give up. 13 runs were needed off the last two balls, but Mustifizur Rahman made a blunder. He ate a boundary on the no-ball, equation two balls came to eight runs.
There was silence everywhere, but Rahman was confident. He dots the ball and won the match by four runs for his team. Tom Latham played an innings of 65 runs from 49 balls, which also included 6 fours and a six
Table of content
- 1 Today’s Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and Match Preview
- 1.1 Who Will Win BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 Match Toss?
- 1.1.1 Bangladesh Squad:
- 1.1.2 Bangladesh Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 New Zealand Squad:
- 1.1.4 New Zealand Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Details
- 1.1.6 Bangladesh T20 Stats and History
- 1.1.7 New Zealand T20 Stats and History
- 1.1.8 BAN vs NZ head to head stats
- 1.1.9 Comparison Analysis between Bangladesh and New Zealand:
- 1.1.10 BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 Score Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.2 Who will win today’s Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 2021 cricket match prediction?
- 1.2.1 BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
- 1.2.2 Frequent Asked Questions For BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 2021 Match
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 Who Will Win BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 Match Toss?
Today’s Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and Match Preview
Match: BAN vs NZ, 3rd T20I, New Zealand tour of Bangladesh, 2021
Date: Sunday, September 05, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Who Will Win BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 Match Toss?
Toss Prediction: New Zealand
Mahmudullah (c), Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Mosaddek Hossain, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Naim, Nurul Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Shoriful Islam, Taijul Islam, Mahedi Hasan, Aminul Islam, Nasum Ahmed
Bangladesh Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Shakib Al Hasan
Top Bowler: Mahedi Hasan
New Zealand Squad:
Tom Latham (c), Finn Allen, Hamish Bennett, Tom Blundell, Doug Bracewell, Colin de Grandhomme, Jacob Duffy, Scott Kuggeleijn, Cole McConchie, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra, Ben Sears, Blair Tickner, Will Young, Matt Henry
New Zealand Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Tom Latham
Top Bowler: Rachin Ravindra
Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
Also Hosts: Football
Bangladesh T20 Stats and History
Total Match Played = 109
Won = 40
Loss = 67
No Result = 2
Tie = 0
New Zealand T20 Stats and History
Total Match Played = 147
Won = 72
Loss = 71
No Result = 4
Tie = 0
BAN vs NZ head to head stats
Total Match Played = 12
Bangladesh Won = 2
New Zealand Won = 10
No Results = 0
Comparison Analysis between Bangladesh and New Zealand:
- Bangladesh team is stronger than the opposition.
- The situation is giving more help to the host, which they are taking advantage of.
- With a 2-0 lead, the atmosphere in the team is not stressful.
- New Zealand’s dressing room is on the back foot due to the absence of senior players.
- The pitch is giving more support to the spinners, which is a matter of concern for the New Zealand batsmen.
BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 Score Prediction:
If Bangladesh Bat First: 135+ Runs
If New Zealand Bat First: 128+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
The condition of the pitch is deteriorating continuously, making it difficult for the batsmen to play. Spinners have fun, getting wickets is easier. Low score matches are expected. Bangladesh has the upper hand. A score of 140 on this pitch will be challenging.
Who will win today’s Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 2021 cricket match prediction?
Today Match Prediction: Bangladesh
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- CPL Package: 3500 Rs/All Matches
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Tom Latham
Batsman: Mahmudullah, C D Grandhomme, M Naim
All-Rounder: Shakib Al Hasan, C McConchie, Mehidy Hasan, R Ravindra
Bowlers: Mustifizur Rahman, Ajaj Patel, N Ahmed
Frequent Asked Questions For BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 2021 Match
Q. Where will today’s BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s match will be played in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Q. Where can I watch BAN vs NZ 3rd T20 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Sony Six Sports will show the T20 between Bangladesh and New Zealand live on Sony Six Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner in Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 match?
Ans. Bangladesh is our recommended winner in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. New Zealand is our toss winner.
Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.
- WBBL 2021, 20th T20 Match – Melbourne Stars Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MLSW vs HBHW match
- WBBL 2021, 19th T20 Match – Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MLRW vs SYTW match
- Pakistan vs New Zealand, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 19th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between PAK vs NZ?
- South Africa vs West Indies, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 18th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between SA vs WI?
- WBBL 2021, 18th T20 Match – Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Brisbane Heat Women Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s HBHW vs BRHW match
- WBBL 2021, 17th T20 Match – Melbourne Stars Women vs Sydney Thunder Women Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MLSW vs SYTW match