Best Cricket Match Prediction Website

Who will win today Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 49th t20 IPL match prediction?

Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 49th T20 Match Prediction

The CSK vs KKR 49th t20 match of Indian Premier League 2020 is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 29th October 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

About The Match

Who Will Win Today In Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match, Chennai Super Kings All Players Name, Kolkata Knight Riders All Players Name, Today 49th T20 IPL Match Prediction, Check Match Details For CSK vs KKR Match

Chennai Super Kings Top Performer

Top Batsmen: Faf du Plessis
Top Bowler: Deepak Chahar
Top All-Rounder: Sam Curran

Kolkata Knight Riders Top Performer

Top Batsmen: Eoin Morgan
Top Bowler: Lockie Ferguson
Top All-Rounder: Sunil Narine

Chennai Super Kings IPL 2020

Today Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 49th T20 IPL 2020 Cricket Match Prediction

Match: CSK vs KKR, 49th Match, Indian Premier League 2020
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

Chennai Super Kings & Kolkata Knight Riders Squad

Chennai Super KingsKolkata Knight Riders
BATSMENBATSMEN
Murli VijayEoin Morgon
Ambati RayuduNikhil Naik
Suresh RainaShubman Gill
Faf Du PlessisNitish Rana
Ruturaj GaikwadSiddhesh Lad
ALL ROUNDERRinku Singh
Shane WatsonRahul Tripathi
Dwayne BravoALL ROUNDER
Kedar JadhavShivam Mavi
Ravindra JadejaAndre Russell
Piyush ChawlaChris Green
Mitchell SantnerWICKET KEEPER
Monu KumarDinesh Karthik
Sam CurranTom Banton
WICKET KEEPERBOWLER
MS DhoniSandeep Warrier
N JagadeesanKuldeep Yadav
BOWLERPat Cummins
Shardul ThakurSunil Narine
Deepak ChaharManimaran Siddharth
KM AsifLockie Ferguson
Imran TahirPrasidh Krishna
Karn SharmaKamlesh Nagarkoti
Lungi NgidiVarun Chakravarthy
Josh Hazlewood
Rabisrinivasan Sai Kishore

Venue Detail

Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
City: Dubai
Capacity: 25,000
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates

Indian Premier League 2020 Boundry Meter

Team4’s6’s
Chennai Super Kings16165
Mumbai Indians172107
Kolkata Knight Riders16169
Royal Challengers Bangalore14560
Rajasthan Royals14391
Sunrisers Hyderabad16558
Delhi Capitals17169
Kings XI Punjab15779
Total1275598

Chennai Super Kings review

Kolkata Knight Riders review

Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Run-Scorer

PLAYERINNRUNSSR4S6S
KL Rahul12595132.225220
Shikhar Dhawan12471147.645210
David Warner12436134.563912
Virat Kohli12424122.542110
Devdutt Padikkal12417128.7458

Chennai Super Kings T20 Stats And Record

Chennai Super Kings had played a total of 177 T20 matches where they won 104 and Opposing teams won 71 matches. Their one T20 match was ended without any result and one match was tied.

ये भी पढ़े: क्रिकेट प्रेडिक्शन वेबसाइट क्यों और कितनी महत्वपूर्ण है?

Kolkata Knight Riders T20 Stats And Record

Kolkata Knight Riders had played a total of 189 T20 matches where they won 97 and Opposing teams won 88 matches. Their zero T20 matches were ended without any result and four matches were tied.

CSK vs KKR Head-To-Head Record

Total Match PlayedCSK WonKKR WonTiedNo Result
2113800

CSK vs KKR Toss Prediction

Toss Winner: Kolkata Knight Riders

How many runs score in first 6 overs batting powerplay?

Chennai Super Kings38-43 Runs
Kolkata Knight Riders45-50 Runs

Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Wicket-Taker

PLAYERMATCHESOVERSRUNSWKTS
Kabiso Rabada1247.438823
Jasprit Bumrah124834520
Mohammad Shami1246.439520
Yuzvendra Chahal124633318
Rashid Khan124824017

Favorite Team In The Match

CSK vs KKR 49th T20 Score Prediction

If Chennai Super Kings Bat First: 145+ Runs
If Kolkata Knight Riders Bat First: 170+ Runs

ये भी पढ़े: क्रिकेट बेटिंग में पंटर हमेशा क्यों हारता है? इससे कैसे बचे?

CSK vs KKR 49th T20 Match Pitch & Weather Report

Cricket Betting Tips, Who will win today, today cricket match prediction, dream11 prediction

Winning Chances Of Both Team In This Match

Kolkata Knight Riders have more chances to win this match than Chennai Super Kings. Winning Chance of Kolkata Knight Riders is 65%. Winning Chances of Chennai Super Kings is 35%.

Ground Last 5 Matches Detail

Dubai International Cricket Stadium Last 5 IPL Match
MatchIst Inning2nd InningResult
RCB vs CSKRCB = 145/6 (20)CSK = 150/2 (18.4)CSK won by 8 wkts
KXIP vs SRHKXIP = 126/7 (20)SRH = 114/10 (19.5)KXIP won by 12 Runs
RR vs SRH RR = 154/6 (20)SRH = 156/2 (18.1)SRH won by 8 wkts
DC vs KXIPDC = 164/5 (20)KXIP = 167/5 (19)KXIP won by 5 wkts
MI vs KXIPMI = 176/6 (20)KXIP = 176/6 (20)Match Tied

Who Will Win Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 49th T20 Match Prediction?

Our Winner: Kolkata Knight Riders

If You Want More Accurate And Perfect Prediction In Your Mobile, Join Our Paid Membership Program. Whatsapp At 7065437044.
Whatsapp Link: https://wa.me/917065437044

Predict Your Winner

Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings
Kolkata Knight Riders
Chennai Super Kings
Created with Cricketwebs

Other Cricket Website Match Winner

Website NameWinnerIPL Winning Accuracy
CricketwebsKKR30/48.
CricketgyaanKKR25/48.
ThecricketbuzzKKR25/48.
CriclinesCSK23/48.
T20cricketpredictionsKKR26/48.
CricketworldKKR22/48.
CrictrakerKKR23/48.
CriktrikKKR21/48.

Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2020 Broadcast & Live streaming details

TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN

Live streaming: IPLT20 Official Twitter and Facebook Accounts, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, Sky Go

IPL 2020 Points Table

TeamsMatchWonLosePts
Chennai Super Kings12488
Mumbai Indians128416
Kolkata Knight Riders126612
Royal Challengers Bangalore127514
Rajasthan Royals125710
Sunrisers Hyderabad125710
Delhi Capitals127514
Kings XI Punjab126612

CSK vs KKR 49th T20 Dream11 Team Prediction

coming soon

CSK vs KKR 49th T20 Betting Tips

coming Soon

Frequent Asked Questions For 49th T20 IPL Match

Q. Which Team will play today?

Ans. Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Q. Where is the T20 being played?

Ans. Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

Q. Can I watch it live or stream the match?

Ans. Yes, Star Sports will be showing the IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders live on Star Sports Cricket Channel.

Q. What time does the CSK vs KKR 49th T20 match start?

Ans. 7:30 PM.

Q. What’s our recommended bet?

Ans. Chennai Super Kings is our recommended winner in this match.

Q. Which team will hit more sixes?

Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders will hit more sixes

Q. What is our toss prediction?

Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders

Q. How many sixes will be hit in today match?

Ans. 8+ Sixes will hit in this match

Q. Which team to make highest score in first 10 overs?

Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders will make highest score in first 10 overs

Q. A fifty to be scored in the match?

Ans. Yes, definitly fifty will be scored in 49th t20 IPL match.

All of Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders fans who are waiting for the prediction for this IPL match are now can check this match prediction with 100% sure winning. After checking the player’s previous performance and team analysis our expert had predicted the match-winner for CSK vs KKR Indian Premier League match. So Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction 29th October 2020 from our expert’s team is here, don’t go anywhere when free is always here.

Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.

Follow us

We will keep you updated