The DC vs KXIP 2nd t20 match of Indian Premier League 2020 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 20th September 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
About The Match
The second T20 match of IPL 2020 is going to be held between Delhi Capitals and Kings XI Punjab. Delhi Capitals will be captained by South Indian Sensation Shreyas Iyer and Kings XI Punjab will be captained by Tamil Nadu star batsman Lokesh Rahul.
These two teams have not won a single IPL trophy. Although the Punjab team has played the final once, while Delhi has not progressed from the semi-final. This time it is expected that the Punjab team will perform well.
Both the teams are quite balanced, both teams have the best team squad of all the IPL seasons. Recently, Delhi Capitals have included Daniel Sams in their squad. Daniel Sams is the Australian player who got the most wickets with his good bowling in the Big Bash 2019, Daniel is a good bowling all-rounder. Their involvement has strengthened the Delhi Capitals team.
Who Will Win Today In Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab Match, Delhi Capitals All Players Name, Kings XI Punjab All Players Name, Today 2nd T20 IPL Match Prediction, Check Match Details For DC vs KXIP Match
Delhi Capitals Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw
Top Bowler: Sandeep Lamichhane
Top All-Rounder: Ravichandran Ashwin
Kings XI Punjab Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Lokesh Rahul
Top Bowler: Mujeeb ur Rahman
Top All-Rounder: Glenn Maxwell
Table of content
- 1 Today Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab 2nd T20 IPL 2020 Cricket Match Prediction
- 1.0.1 Venue Detail
- 1.0.2 DC vs KXIP Toss Prediction
- 1.0.3 How many runs score in first 6 overs batting powerplay?
- 1.0.4 Favorite Team In The Match
- 1.0.5 DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Score Prediction
- 1.0.6 DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Match Pitch & Weather Report
- 1.0.7 Winning Chances Of Both Team In This Match
- 1.0.8 Ground Last 5 Matches Detail
- 1.1 Who Will Win Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab 2nd T20 Match Prediction?
- 1.2 Share this:
Today Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab 2nd T20 IPL 2020 Cricket Match Prediction
Match: DC vs KXIP, 2nd Match, Indian Premier League 2020
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Delhi Capitals & Kings XI Punjab Squad
|Delhi Capitals||Kings XI Punjab|
|Shreyas Iyer||Mandeep Singh|
|Ajinkya Rahane||Karun Nair|
|Shikhar Dhawan||Sarfaraz Khan|
|Shimron Hetmyer||Mayank Agarwal|
|Prithvi Shaw||Chris Gayle|
|ALL ROUNDER||ALL ROUNDER|
|Marcus Stoinis||Harpreet Brar|
|Lalit Yadav||James Neesham|
|Ravichandran Ashwin||Tajinder Singh|
|Axar Patel||Deepak Hooda|
|Keemo Paul||Glenn Maxwell|
|Daniel Sams||Krishnappa Gowtham|
|WICKET KEEPER||WICKET KEEPER|
|Alex Carey||Lokesh Rahul|
|Rishabh Pant||Nicholas Pooran|
|Sandeep Lamichhane||Ishan Porel|
|Ishant Sharma||Chris Jordon|
|Mohit Sharma||Ravi Bishnoi|
|Avesh Khan||Arshdeep Singh|
|Tushar Deshpande||Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
|Harshal Patel||Sheldon Cottrell|
|Amit Mishra||Mohammad Shami|
|Anrich Nortje||Darshan Nalkande|
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates
Indian Premier League 2020 Boundry Meter
|Chennai Super Kings||16||5|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||0||0|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||0||0|
|Kings XI Punjab||0||0|
Delhi Capitals review
Delhi Capitals have not been able to perform well in any year, despite their first two IPL seasons. In the last season too, they played till the playoffs. This year also Delhi team does not have special hopes of winning the IPL Trophy.
Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Indian team opener Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, and Rishabh Pant will handle the batting. Daniel Sams, Marcus Stoinis, and Keemo Paul will play as all-rounders.
While Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichane, and Ravichandran Ashwin will handle the spin department. Ishant Sharma, South African bowler Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan will watch the fast bowling department.
Kings XI Punjab review
Kings XI Punjab has proved to be a laggard in all seasons except one season. Kings XI Punjab team could not progress beyond the league stage even in the last season. But this time it is not so, circumstances and a strong team are in favor of KXIP. This time there is a strong chance to win the IPL 2020 trophy.
KXIP will be captained by Tamil Nadu star wicket-keeper batsman Lokesh Rahul. The batting command will be handled by Universal Boss Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Mayank Agarwal, and Deepak Hooda.
Glenn Maxwell, James Neesham, and Nicholas Pooran will accompany the team in the middle order. The spin department will be headed by Mujib ur Rehman, Murugan Ashwin, and Under-19 sensation Ravi Bishnoi.
Fast bowling will be handled by Indian bowler Mohammed Shami, England’s Chris Jordan, West Indies Sheldron Cottrell and South Africa’s Hardas Viljoen.
Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Run-Scorer
|Faf du Plessis||1||58||131.82||6||–|
|Quinton de Kock||1||33||165||5||–|
Delhi Capitals T20 Stats And Record
Delhi Capitals had played a total of 177 T20 matches where they won 76 and Opposing teams won 97 matches. Their two T20 matches were ended without any result and two matches were tied.
Kings XI Punjab T20 Stats And Record
Kings XI Punjab had played a total of 176 T20 matches where they won 800 and Opposing teams won 94 matches. Their 2 T20 matches were ended tied.
DC vs KXIP Head-To-Head Record
|Total Match||Delhi Capitals Won||Kings XI Punjab Won||Tie||No Result|
DC vs KXIP Toss Prediction
Toss Winner: Delhi Capitals
How many runs score in first 6 overs batting powerplay?
Delhi Capitals Score in first 6 over: 42-48 Runs
Kings XI Punjab Score in first 6 over: 45-55 Runs
Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Wicket-Taker
Favorite Team In The Match
The Kings XI Punjab team has always played better than the Delhi team. In 24 matches played among them, the Punjab team has won 14 times, while the Delhi team has won 10 times. This time too, the Punjab team is looking one step ahead of Delhi. KXIP have a good all-rounder player. In his last match, Glenn Maxwell has also scored a stormy century against England, due to which Australia won the lost match. According to our cricketwebs expert, Kings XI Punjab will win this match.
DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Score Prediction
If Delhi Capitals Bat First: 165+
If Kings XI Punjab Bat First: 170+
DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Match Pitch & Weather Report
Dubai Cricket Ground is an excellent ground. The pitch here helps the batting team in the first inning. The pitch is quite spin-friendly. The weather is not very hot, after winning the toss, the captain will decide to bat first.
Winning Chances Of Both Team In This Match
According to our cricket experts in DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Match, KXIP have 80% chance to win this match and DC have 20% chance to win this match.
Ground Last 5 Matches Detail
|Dubai International Cricket Stadium Last 5 IPL Match|
|Match||Ist Inning||2nd Inning||Result|
|MI vs SRH||SRH = 172/5 (20)||MI = 157/7 (20)||SRH won by 15 runs|
|RCB vs KXIP||RCB = 124/8 (20)||KXIP = 127/5 (18.5)||KXIP won by 5 wkts|
|MI vs CSK||MI = 141/7 (20)||CSK = 142/3 (19)||CSK won by 7 wkts|
|SRH vs DC||SRH = 184/1 (20)||DC = 180/4 (20)||SRH won by 4 runs|
|RR vs CSK||CSK = 140/6 (20)||RR = 133/10 (19.5)||CSK won by 7 runs|
Who Will Win Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab 2nd T20 Match Prediction?
Our Winner: Delhi Capitals
If You Want More Accurate And Perfect Prediction In Your Mobile, Join Our Paid Membership Program. Whatsapp At 7065437044.
Whatsapp Link: https://wa.me/917065437044
Predict Your Winner
Other Cricket Website Match Winner
|Website Name||Winner||IPL Winning Accuracy|
Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab IPL 2020 Broadcast & Live streaming details
TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN
Live streaming: IPLT20 Official Twitter and Facebook Accounts, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, Sky Go
IPL 2020 Points Table
|Chennai Super Kings||1||1||0||2|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||0||0||0||0|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||0||0||0||0|
|Kings XI Punjab||0||0||0||0|
DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Dream11 Team Prediction
DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 Betting Tips
Frequent Asked Questions For 2nd T20 IPL Match
Q. Which Team will play today?
Ans. Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab
Q. Where is the T20 being played?
Ans. Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Q. Can I watch it live or stream the match?
Ans. Yes, Star Sports will be showing the IPL match between Delhi Capitals and Kings XI Punjab live on Star Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What time does the DC vs KXIP 2nd T20 match start?
Ans. 7:30 PM.
Q. What’s our recommended bet?
Ans. Delhi Capitals is our recommended winner in this match.
Q. Which team will hit more sixes?
Ans. Kings XI Punjab Will Hit More Sixes In This Match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. Delhi Capitals Will Win Toss.
Q. How many sixes will be hit in today match?
Ans. 10+ Sixes.
Q. Which team to make highest score in first 10 overs?
Ans. Kings Xi Punjab will make highest score in first 10 overs.
Q. A fifty to be scored in the match?
Ans. Yes, definitly fifty will be scored in 2nd t20 IPL match.
All of Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab fans who are waiting for the prediction for this IPL match are now can check this match prediction with 100% sure winning. After checking the player’s previous performance and team analysis our expert had predicted the match-winner for DC vs KXIP Indian Premier League match. So Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction 20th September 2020 from our expert’s team is here, don’t go anywhere when free is always here.
Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.