Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Royals 6th T20 CPL 2021 match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of JT vs BR 6th T20 is given below. Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Royals 6th T20 match of Caribbean Premier League 2021 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 29th August 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
Jamaica Tallawahs won their first match by 120 runs. In the first match, St Lucia Kings won the toss and elected to field. After a few overs of the start of the innings, it was found that it was a bad decision. Got off to a great start with the Jamaican opener.
In the powerplay, both the players together scored 81 runs. Kenner Lewis lost his wicket on the last ball of the sixth over. He scored 48 runs in just 21 balls. Which included two fours and five sixes. After that Haider Ali and Chadwick Walton continued the attack.
Haider Ali scored 45 runs in 32 balls, which included four fours and two sixes. Chadwick Walton scored a 29-ball 47, hitting 6 fours and two sixes. Apart from these, captain Rovman Powell played an innings of 26-ball 38, in which he hit three fours and two sixes.
Despite such good innings, the highlight of the match was the innings played by Andre Russell. Andre Russell scored 50 runs in just 14 balls. Which included three fours and 6 high and long sixes. Thanks to all these innings, Jamaica scored a mammoth score of 255 runs in 20 overs.
Chasing big scores is not easy, St Lucia Royals lost 6 of their players for just 56 runs. Pretorious bowled brilliantly for Jamaica. He conceded 32 runs in his spell of four overs and took four wickets. Apart from this, Imran Khan took three wickets for only seven runs. Chris Green and Andre Russell also got a wicket each. Andre Russell was adjudged player of the match.
Barbados Royals did not have a good start to the tournament, losing their first match by 21 runs. After winning the toss in the match, Captain Jason Holder decided to field. Barbados bowlers started the innings well. In the eighth over, the opposition team lost their four wickets on the score of only 39 runs.
The match was in the hands of Barbados. But due to poor bowling and simple fielding, the opposition team managed to score a big score of 175 runs in 20 overs. As a result of which Barbados suffered a 21-run defeat.
Table of content
- 1 Today Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Royals 6th T20 CPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 JT vs BR 6th T20 Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 Jamaica Tallawahs Squad:
- 1.1.2 Jamaica Tallawahs Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Barbados Royals Squad:
- 1.1.4 Barbados Royals Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Detail
- 1.1.6 Jamaica Tallawahs Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Barbados Royals Stats and History
- 1.1.8 JT vs BR Head To Head Stats
- 1.1.9 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.1.10 6 Overs Session Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Score Prediction:
- 1.1.12 Comparison Between Both Teams
- 1.1.13 Winning Chances Of Jamaica Tallawahs and Barbados Royals?
- 1.2 Who Will Win Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Royals 6th T20 CPL 2021 Match Prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 JT vs BR 6th T20 Toss Prediction?
Today Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Royals 6th T20 CPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: JT vs BR, 6th Match, Caribbean Premier League 2021
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2021
Time: 12:00 AM (Aug 29)
Venue: Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
JT vs BR 6th T20 Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: Barbados Royals
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad:
Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Carlos Brathwaite, Rovman Powell, Haider Ali, Chadwick Walton, Fidel Edwards, Qais Ahmad, Jason Mohammed, Migael Pretorius, Kennar Lewis, Ibrahim Zadran, Veerasammy Permaul, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh
Jamaica Tallawahs Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Haider Ali. Our expert once again proved why he is India’s biggest cricket expert. Haider Ali has been our expert’s favorite player in the first match as well. His strike-rotating technique will take him to a higher position one day.
Top Bowler: Andre Russell. Andre Russell is a great all-rounder. He can not only win the team with the bat but is equally deadly with the ball. He bowled well in the first match. His slow ball troubles the opposition batsman a lot.
Barbados Royals Squad:
Chris Morris, Jason Holder, Thisara Perera, Mohammad Amir, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Oshane Thomas, Kyle Mayers, Hayden Walsh, Azam Khan, Raymon Reifer, Justin Greaves, Ashley Nurse, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Nyeem Young, Joshua Bishop, Smit Patel
Barbados Royals Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Shai Hope. Even in the first match, our expert’s first choice was Shai Hope, his batting style is effective in T20 cricket despite not being aggressive. In the first match, Hope played brilliant innings of 44 runs in 38 balls. In which there were also some spectacular shots.
Top Bowler: Mohammad Amir. Mohammad Amir captivated everyone with his bowling. In the first match, bowled brilliantly in the spell of four overs. Took one wicket for just 20 runs.
Stadium: Warner Park
City: Basseterre, St Kitts
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Hosts to: Leeward Islands
Jamaica Tallawahs Stats and History
Total Match Played = 87
Won = 43
Loss = 41
No Result = 3
Barbados Royals Stats and History
Total Match Played = 86
Won = 37
Loss = 48
No Result = 1
JT vs BR Head To Head Stats
Total Match Played = 16
Jamaica Tallawahs Won = 8
Barbados Royals Won = 7
No results = 1
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
The pitch showed a different effect in the first three matches, were even the target of 142 in the first match looked difficult. On the other hand, in the third match, Jamaica made a huge score of 255. In the matches so far, it has been found that chasing is not easy. It would be a good decision to bat after winning the toss.
6 Overs Session Prediction:
Jamaica Tallawahs 6 Overs Session Prediction = 36+ Runs
Barbados Royals 6 Overs Session Prediction = 34+ Runs
If Jamaica Tallawahs Bat First: 150+ Runs
If Barbados Royals Bat First: 145+ Runs
Comparison Between Both Teams
- Jamaica Tallawahs are in a much better and stronger position than the opposition team.
- Any score is within reach when Andre Russell is in form.
- All Jamaican batsmen scored fiercely in the first match.
- Barbados will learn from the loss of the first match and avoid repeating the mistake on the field.
- Barbados Royals need to make some changes in the squad to win the match.
Winning Chances Of Jamaica Tallawahs and Barbados Royals?
Jamaica Tallawahs winning chances are 55% in this match
Barbados Royals winning chances are 45% in this match
Who Will Win Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Royals 6th T20 CPL 2021 Match Prediction?
Today’s Match Prediction: Barbados Royals
JT vs BR 6th T20 CPL 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: C Walton, Shai Hope
Batsman: K Lewis, H Ali, G Phillips
All-Rounder: Andre Russell, Jason Holder, Carlos Braithwaite
Bowlers: Mohammad Amir, Hayden Walsh, M Pretorious
Frequent Asked Questions
Q. Where will today’s JT vs BR 6th T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s 6th T20 CPL match will be played in Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Q. Where can I watch CPL 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Star Sports Network will show the CPL match between Jamaica Tallawahs and Barbados Royals live on Star Sports Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner?
Ans. Jamaica Tallawahs is our recommended winner.
Q. Which team will hit more sixes?
Ans. Jamaica Tallawahs will hit more sixes in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. Barbados Royals is our toss winner.
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.
- BBL 2021, 53rd T20 Match – Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s PRS vs BRH match
- BBL 2021, 52nd T20 Match – Sydney Sixers vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s SYS vs ADS match
- BBL 2021, 51st T20 Match – Melbourne Stars vs Brisbane Heat Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MLS vs BRH match
- Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 1st ODI match between SL vs ZIM?
- Northern Knights vs Wellington Firebirds, 2021 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 24th T20 Super Smash match between NK vs WEL?
- BBL 2021, 50th T20 Match – Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s SYT vs SYS match