Who will win today in the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 match, let’s find out the match-winner? Today’s match prediction of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 is given below. Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 match of Indian Premier League 2021 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 24th September 2021 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. Cricketwebs provides 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
The 34th match of IPL will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings. In the first match of the season, CSK defeated RCB by 69 runs. RCB would like to win this match and level the season with CSK.
Chennai Super Kings has played 28 matches in IPL against Royal Challengers Bangalore head to head. Out of which a record 18 times Chennai has won the match. Bangalore have won the match only 9 times, and one match ended in no result. These figures show that Chennai has always dominated Bangalore.
Table of content
- 1 Today Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 IPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 Who will win RCB vs CSK 35th T20 Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 Royal Challengers Bangalore Review
- 1.1.2 Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad:
- 1.1.3 Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.4 Chennai Super Kings Review
- 1.1.5 Chennai Super Kings Squad:
- 1.1.6 Chennai Super Kings Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.7 RCB vs CSK 35th T20 Venue Detail
- 1.1.8 Royal Challengers Bangalore Stats and History
- 1.1.9 Chennai Super Kings Stats and History
- 1.1.10 RCB vs CSK Head To Head Stats
- 1.1.11 Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings Last 5 Match Win-Loss Detail
- 1.1.12 6 overs Session Prediction RCB vs CSK 35th T20:
- 1.1.13 Which one is the favorite Team in the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 match?
- 1.1.14 What is the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 Score Prediction?
- 1.1.15 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.1.16 Winning Chances Of Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings?
- 1.2 Who Will Win Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 IPL 2021 Match Prediction?
- 1.2.1 RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction
- 1.2.2 RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 Betting Tips
- 1.2.3 Indian Premier League 2021 Points Table
- 1.2.4 Frequent Asked Questions:
- 126.96.36.199 Q. Which team will play the match today in 35th T20 IPL 2021?
- 188.8.131.52 Q. Where will today’s RCB vs CSK 35th T20 match be played?
- 184.108.40.206 Q. Where can I watch IPL 2021 live or stream the match?
- 220.127.116.11 Q. What’s our recommended bet in Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 IPL 2021 match?
- 18.104.22.168 Q. Which team will hit more sixes in the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 match?
- 22.214.171.124 Q. What is our toss prediction of the Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings Match?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 Who will win RCB vs CSK 35th T20 Toss Prediction?
Today Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 IPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: RCB vs CSK, 35th Match, Indian Premier League 2021
Date: Friday, September 24, 2021
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
Who will win RCB vs CSK 35th T20 Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: Chennai Super Kings
Royal Challengers Bangalore Review
Royal Challengers Bangalore are third on the points table despite losing in the last match played in UAE. RCB has played eight matches so far in which they have won five and lost three.
In the last match RCB vs KKR, captain Virat Kohli decided to bat first. Kohli got out LBW in the very first over. Everything was going well till the first 6 overs, but after the powerplay was over, the wickets of RCB kept falling at frequent intervals.
RCB could not play even 20 overs of their share, ending their innings on the score of 92 in the 19th over. AB de Villiers was dismissed for zero on the first ball in this match. Like Bangalore’s batting, the bowling also flopped badly. In just ten overs, KKR won the match by nine wickets. Only Yuzvendra Chahal managed to take a wicket.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad:
Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Srikar Bharat, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Daniel Christian, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Kyle Jamieson, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar, Daniel Sams, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Suyash Prabhudessai, Yuzvendra Chahal, Finn Allen, Scott Kuggeleijn
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: AB de Villiers. This player is known to bat very aggressively, having been associated with RCB for a long time, has good bonding with other players of the team. While batting, scoring runs in all directions of the field is the specialty of Devilliers. Recently, he has also scored a century in the practice match.
Top Bowler: Yuzvendra Chahal. This bowler is amazing, he has mastered bowling on a small ground. Bangalore’s stadium is almost equal to Sharjah in size, often Chahal’s performance is better there. It is expected that his slow leg-spin will work in Sharjah.
Chennai Super Kings Review
Chennai Super Kings is the best franchise of IPL. So far this year, they are at the second position on the IPL points table. CSK has played eight matches, winning 6 matches and losing two matches. In the first match, CSK vs MI played in UAE this season, Mumbai Indians were beaten by 20 runs.
At one time it looked like CSK would lose this match badly. Batting first, five Chennai Super Kings players returned to the pavilion during the powerplay. Four players out and Ambati Rayudu retired hurt.
After that Ravindra Jadeja and Rituraj Gaikwad shared a partnership of 81 runs off 64 balls. Bravo played valuable innings of 23 runs off 8 balls after Jadeja’s dismissal. But the best innings of the match came from the bat of Rituraj. He scored 88 runs in 58 balls which included eight fours and four sixes. Thanks to these innings, CSK managed 156 runs in 20 overs.
While chasing the target, Mumbai Indians could only manage 136 runs in 20 overs. CSK won this match by 20 runs. Dwayne Bravo took three wickets for 25 runs in four overs.
Deepak Chahar took 2 wickets for 19 runs in his four overs. Josh Hazlewood and Shardul Thakur got one wicket each.
Despite all being good, there is bad news for CSK. Ambati Rayudu got injured in this match due to which he will not be part of the team in the subsequent matches. In the next match, CSK can give a chance to Robin Uthappa or N Jagadeesan in his place.
Chennai Super Kings Squad:
Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Robin Uthappa, N Jagadeesan, MS Dhoni (c), Cheteshwar Pujara, Hari Nishanth, Dwayne Bravo, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mitchell Santner, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Harishankar Reddy, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, KM Asif, Lungi Ngidi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Shardul Thakur, Jason Behrendorff
Chennai Super Kings Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Faf Du Plessis. Faf du Plessis’s form is going great. He has also recently scored a century in 60 balls in CPL2021. Apart from that, he has also played many fascinating innings. He is fourth in the list of highest run-scorers in IPL 2021 with 320 runs. Last season, in the Rajasthan vs Chennai match, he scored 72 runs in 37 balls, in which he also hit seven big sixes.
Top Bowler: Dwayne Bravo. Dwayne Bravo is one of the best all-rounders in world cricket, he is the first bowler to take the most wickets in T20. On his slower ball, the batsman mistimes and loses the wicket.
RCB vs CSK 35th T20 Venue Detail
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates
Royal Challengers Bangalore Stats and History
Total Match Played = 221
Won = 103
Loss = 112
No Result = 6
Chennai Super Kings Stats and History
Total Match Played = 213
Won = 127
Loss = 83
No Result = 3
RCB vs CSK Head To Head Stats
Total Match Played = 28
Royal Challengers Bangalore Won = 9
Chennai Super Kings Won = 18
No results = 1
Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings Last 5 Match Win-Loss Detail
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||LOST||LOST||WON||LOST||WON|
|Chennai Super Kings||WON||LOST||WON||WON||WON|
6 overs Session Prediction RCB vs CSK 35th T20:
Royal Challengers Bangalore 6 Overs Session Prediction = 48+ Runs
Chennai Super Kings 6 Overs Session Prediction = 45+ Runs
Which one is the favorite Team in the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 match?
On paper, Chennai Super Kings looks better than RCB. There are all kinds of players in the team who are perfect in their field. The batting is good in RCB, but when you look at the bowling, it looks weak. Even defending 200 runs on this pitch will not be an easy task.
- Chennai Super Kings started the season by winning the first match after the interval. Whereas Royal Challengers Bangalore have already suffered a bad defeat in the match.
- CSK are second on the points table and RCB are on the third spot.
- This season CSK has defeated RCB once before. In this match, CSK won by 69 runs. CSK’s morale will be higher than tomorrow’s.
- Chennai’s bowling is much better than Bangalore’s.
- CSK also has more all rounders than RCB.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost three out of five matches in Sharjah.
What is the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 Score Prediction?
If Royal Challengers Bangalore Bat First: 180+ Runs
If Chennai Super Kings Bat First: 175+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
The ground in Sharjah is one of the smallest grounds in the world. The boundary here is around 65-75 meters. Here more sixes are hit than fours. Last season we saw that even after scoring 200 runs here, the team does not feel safe. The pitch is new now. It will be very easy to score runs here, bowlers will shy away from bowling too. But after the next few matches, the equations will be seen changing. It would be a good decision to bowl first after winning the toss. The heat will be around 40 degrees, there is no chance of rain.
Winning Chances Of Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings?
Royal Challengers Bangalore winning chances are 52% in this match
Chennai Super Kings winning chances are 48% in this match
Who Will Win Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 IPL 2021 Match Prediction?
Our Winner: Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Whatsapp: +91 7065437044
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: AB de Villiers (Captain)
Batsman: Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Faf du Plessis (Vice-Captain), Rituraj Gaikwad
All-Rounder: Dwayne Bravo, Moeen Ali, Wanindu Hasaranga
Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur
Source: Dream11 RCB vs CSK
RCB vs CSK 35th T20 IPL 2021 Betting Tips
Highest Score In 6 Overs RCB ODDS (1.90) CSK ODDS (1.83) According to Cricketwebs experts, RCB will score more runs than CSK in the first 6 overs. Devdutt Padikkal and Virat Kohli will take an aggressive approach from the very first ball.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Score – 1st Over to 8th Over 63.5 ODD (1.80). Our experts feel that RCB will easily score more than 64 runs in eight overs. Sharjah’s pitch helps the batting.
Source: Betway Sports Bets
Indian Premier League 2021 Points Table
|Chennai Super Kings||8||6||2||12|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||8||2||5||6|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||8||5||2||10|
Frequent Asked Questions:
Q. Which team will play the match today in 35th T20 IPL 2021?
Ans. Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings will play today’s 35th T20.
Q. Where will today’s RCB vs CSK 35th T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s 35th T20 IPL match will be played in Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Q. Where can I watch IPL 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. RCB vs CSK IPL 2021 Match will be live streaming on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3 & digital streaming on Disney+Hotstar App.
Q. What’s our recommended bet in Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 35th T20 IPL 2021 match?
Ans. Royal Challengers Bangalore is our recommended winner.
Q. Which team will hit more sixes in the RCB vs CSK 35th T20 match?
Ans. Royal Challengers Bangalore will hit more sixes in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction of the Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings Match?
Ans. Chennai Super Kings is our toss winner.
- Sri Lanka vs Netherlands, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 12th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between SL vs NED?
- Ireland vs Namibia, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 11th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between IRE vs NAM?
- Scotland vs Oman, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 10th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between OMAN vs SCO?
- Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 9th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between BAN vs PNG?
- Sri Lanka vs Ireland, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 8th T20 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 match between SL vs IRE?
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.