fbpx

Who will win today Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals 23rd t20 IPL match prediction?

Who will win today Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals 23rd t20 IPL match prediction?

The RR vs DC 23rd t20 match of Indian Premier League 2020 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 9th October 2020 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.

About The Match

Who Will Win Today In Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals Match, Rajasthan Royals All Players Name, Delhi Capitals All Players Name, Today 23rd T20 IPL Match Prediction, Check Match Details For RR vs DC Match

Rajasthan Royals Top Performer

Top Batsmen: Sanju Samson
Top Bowler: Jofra Archer
Top All-Rounder: Rahul Tewatia

Delhi Capitals Top Performer

Top Batsmen: Shreyas Iyer
Top Bowler: Kagiso Rabada
Top All-Rounder: Axar Patel

Rishabh Pant

Today Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals 23rd T20 IPL 2020 Cricket Match Prediction

Match: RR vs DC, 23rd Match, Indian Premier League 2020
Date: Friday, October 09, 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah

Rajasthan Royals & Delhi Capitals Squad

Rajasthan RoyalsDelhi Capitals
BATSMENBATSMEN
Steven SmithShreyas Iyer
Riyan ParagAjinkya Rahane
Yashasvi JaiswalShikhar Dhawan
David MillerShimron Hetmyer
Manan VohraPrithvi Shaw
Shashank SinghALL ROUNDER
ALL ROUNDERMarcus Stoinis
Ben StokesLalit Yadav
Mahipal LomrorRavichandran Ashwin
Shreyas GopalAxar Patel
Tom CurranKeemo Paul
Aniruddha JoshiDaniel Sams
WICKET KEEPERWICKET KEEPER
Jos ButtlerAlex Carey
Sanju SamsonRishabh Pant
Anuj RawatBOWLER
Robin UthappaKagiso Rabada
BOWLERSandeep Lamichhane
Andrew TyeIshant Sharma
Kartik TyagiMohit Sharma
Ankit RajpootAvesh Khan
Rahul TewatiaTushar Deshpande
Jaydev UnadkatHarshal Patel
Mayank MarkandeAmit Mishra
Oshane ThomasAnrich Nortje
Akash Singh
Varun Aaron
Jofra Archer

Venue Detail

Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
City: Sharjah
Capacity: 16,000
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates

ये भी पढ़े: क्रिकेट बेटिंग में पंटर हमेशा क्यों हारता है? इससे कैसे बचे?

Indian Premier League 2020 Boundry Meter

Team4’s6’s
Chennai Super Kings9134
Mumbai Indians8461
Kolkata Knight Riders6538
Royal Challengers Bangalore6722
Rajasthan Royals4857
Sunrisers Hyderabad7929
Delhi Capitals7834
Kings XI Punjab8640

Rajasthan Royals review

Delhi Capitals review

RR vs DC Match Prediction

Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Run-Scorer

PLAYERINNRUNSSR4S6S
KL Rahul6313136.683110
Faf du Plessis6299151.01298
Mayank Agarwal6281162.422811
Johnny Bairstow6241138.51711
David Warner6227124.72196

Rajasthan Royals T20 Stats And Record

Rajasthan Royals had played a total of 152 T20 matches where they won 75 and Opposing teams won 72 matches. Their two T20 matches were ended without any result and three matches were tied.

ये भी पढ़े: क्रिकेट प्रेडिक्शन वेबसाइट क्यों और कितनी महत्वपूर्ण है?

Delhi Capitals T20 Stats And Record

Delhi Capitals had played a total of 182 T20 matches where they won 79 and Opposing teams won 98 matches. Their two T20 matches were ended without any result and three matches were tied.

RR vs DC Head-To-Head Record

Total Match PlayedRR wonDC wonNo Result
201190

RR vs DC Toss Prediction

Toss Winner: Rajasthan Royals

How many runs score in first 6 overs batting powerplay?

Rajasthan Royals55-60 Runs
Delhi Capitals50-55 Runs

Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Wicket-Taker

PLAYERMATCHESOVERSRUNSWKTS
Kabiso Rabada52015012
Jasprit Bumrah62419611
Trent Boult623.218310
James Pattinson623.11799
Mohammad Shami622.41939

Favorite Team In The Match

Rajasthan Royals is our expert’s favorite team.

RR vs DC 23rd T20 Score Prediction

If Rajasthan Royals Bat First: 225+ Runs
If Delhi Capitals Bat First: 210+ Runs

RR vs DC 23rd T20 Match Pitch & Weather Report

Cricket Betting Tips, Who will win today, today cricket match prediction, dream11 prediction

Winning Chances Of Both Team In This Match

Rajasthan Royals have 65% winning chance in this match. Delhi Capitals have 35% winning chance in this match.

Ground Last 5 Matches Detail

Sharjah Cricket Stadium Last 5 IPL Match
Match1st Innings2nd InningsResult
MI vs SRHMI = 208/5 (20)SRH = 174/7 (20)MI won by 34 runs
DC vs KKRDC = 228/4 (20)KKR = 210/8 (20)DC won by 18 Runs
KXIP vs RRKXIP = 223/2 (20)RR = 226/6 (19.3)RR won by 4 wkts
RR vs CSKRR = 216/7 (20)CSK = 200/6 (20)RR won by 16 runs
SRH vs CSKSRH = 145/5 (20)CSK = 146/5 (19.3)CSK won by 5 wkts

Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals 23rd T20 Match Prediction?

Our Winner: Rajasthan Royals

If You Want More Accurate And Perfect Prediction In Your Mobile, Join Our Paid Membership Program. Whatsapp At 7065437044.
Whatsapp Link: https://wa.me/917065437044

Predict Your Winner

Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals
Rajasthan Royals
Delhi Capitals
Created with Cricketwebs

Other Cricket Website Match Winner

Website NameWinnerIPL Winning Accuracy
Cricketwebs.comRR15/22.
Cricketgyaan.comDC10/22.
Thecricketbuzz.comDC10/22.
Criclines.comDC10/22.
T20cricketpredictions.comDC11/22.
Cricketworld.com10/22.
Crictraker.comDC11/22.
Criktrik.comDC8/22.

Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals IPL 2020 Broadcast & Live streaming details

TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN

Live streaming: IPLT20 Official Twitter and Facebook Accounts, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, Sky Go

ये भी पढ़े: कानूनी रूप से अवैध है, लेकिन आप भारत में ऑनलाइन दांव लगा सकते हैं

IPL 2020 Points Table

TeamsMatchWonLosePts
Chennai Super Kings6244
Mumbai Indians6428
Kolkata Knight Riders5326
Royal Challengers Bangalore5326
Rajasthan Royals5234
Sunrisers Hyderabad6336
Delhi Capitals5418
Kings XI Punjab6152

RR vs DC 23rd T20 Dream11 Team Prediction

Wicket KeeperJos Buttler
Sanju Samson
Rishabh Pant
BatsmanShreyas Iyer
Prithvi Shaw
Shikhar Dhawan
All RounderRahul Tewatia
Mahipal Lomror
BowlersKagiso Rabada
Anrich Nortje
Jofra Archer

RR vs DC 23rd T20 Betting Tips

coming soon

Frequent Asked Questions For 23rd T20 IPL Match

Q. Which Team will play today?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals

Q. Where is the T20 being played?

Ans. Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah

Q. Can I watch it live or stream the match?

Ans. Yes, Star Sports will be showing the IPL match between Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals live on Star Sports Cricket Channel.

Q. What time does the RR vs DC 23rd T20 match start?

Ans. 7:30 PM.

Q. What’s our recommended bet?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals is our recommended winner in this match.

Q. Which team will hit more sixes?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals will hit more sixes

Q. What is our toss prediction?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals is our toss prediction

Q. How many sixes will be hit in today match?

Ans. 25+ sixes will be hit in this match

Q. Which team to make highest score in first 10 overs?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals will make highest score in first 10 overs

Q. A fifty to be scored in the match?

Ans. Yes, definitly fifty will be scored in 23rd t20 IPL match.

All of Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals fans who are waiting for the prediction for this IPL match are now can check this match prediction with 100% sure winning. After checking the player’s previous performance and team analysis our expert had predicted the match-winner for RR vs DC Indian Premier League match. So Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals Match Prediction 9th October 2020 from our expert’s team is here, don’t go anywhere when free is always here.

Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.

Follow us

We will keep you updated

Pawan Goenka

Pawan Goenka

Pawan Goenka is a Cricket Expert | Cricket Analyst | Co-founder of Cricketwebs Sports Business House. Pawan Goenka was born and raised in Delhi, India. Contact info - 7065437044 ( WhatsApp only). E-mail - cricketwebs@gmail.com