Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of AUS vs WI 2nd ODI is given below. Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI match is scheduled to be held on Friday, 23rd July 2021 at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
Australia have won the first match by a huge margin of 133 runs, now they will look to win the second match. They would also like to win the series by winning the second match. It will be difficult for West Indies to win this match. To win, their batsmen will have to score runs, a short innings will not help the team.
In the first match, Australia won the toss and decided to bat first. The pitch was helping the fast bowlers. Australia’s first wicket fell for 51 runs on a difficult pitch. Philippe Salt was bowled by Akeal Hossein.
Salt scored 39 runs, played 42 balls, hit four fours and two sixes in the innings. After that Mitchell Marsh was out on the score of 80, he had scored 20 runs. After that Hayden Walsh made it difficult for the batsman to score runs with his spin. Walsh took a total of five wickets in the match. He conceded only 39 runs in his 10 overs spell.
With the help of Alex Carey’s captaincy innings, Australia managed to score 252 runs in 49 overs. It was a good total on this pitch.
West Indies’ innings had a very poor start, Mitchell Starc dismissed Evin Lewis on the first ball of the innings. After that, it became very difficult for West Indies to stay on the pitch. Their 6 wickets were out for 27 runs.
After that captain, Kieron Pollard continued the struggle. Pollard scored a 57-ball 56, hitting five fours and three sixes. Four batsmen could not even open their account in the West Indies innings.
Table of content
- 1 Today’s Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Match Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 AUS vs WI 2nd ODI Toss Prediction?
- 1.2 Who will win Australia vs West Indies’ 2nd ODI 2021 prediction?
- 1.2.1 Frequently asked questions
- 220.127.116.11 Q. Where will today’s AUS vs WI 2nd ODI match be played?
- 18.104.22.168 Q. Where can I watch AUS vs WI 2nd ODI live or stream the match?
- 22.214.171.124 Q. What’s our recommended winner of the Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI match?
- 126.96.36.199 Q. What is our toss prediction of Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI Match?
- 1.2.1 Frequently asked questions
- 1.3 Share this:
Today’s Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Match Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: WI vs AUS, 2nd ODI, Australia tour of West Indies, 2021
Date: Friday, July 23, 2021
Time: 12:00 AM (Jul 23)
Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
AUS vs WI 2nd ODI Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: West Indies
Alex Carey (c & wk), Josh Philippe, Ben McDermott, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Ashton Agar, Josh Hazlewood, Daniel Christian, Jason Behrendorff, Andrew Tye, Mitchell Swepson, Wes Agar, Riley Meredith
Australia Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Alex Carey. Alex is the caretaker captain of the Australia team, in the last match, he scored the most runs for the team. He scored 87 balls 67 runs. These were important runs on a difficult pitch. He hit five fours and two sixes in his innings.
Top Bowler: Mitchell Starc. Mitchell Starc is Australia’s best bowler, single-handedly he has won a lot of matches. In the last match too, he took five wickets and brought West Indies on the back foot. For which he was also adjudged man of the match. Expect a similar performance from him on this pitch as well.
West Indies Squad:
Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed, Darren Bravo, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell, Fabian Allen, Shai Hope, Anderson Phillip, Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd
West Indies Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Evin Lewis. Although Evin Lewis may not have opened his account in the first match, he is a talented player. He is the only one in the team who knows how to play sensible innings with attacking cricket. A big innings is expected from him.
Top Bowler: Hayden Walsh. Hayden Walsh is a fine spinner, he took 5 wickets in the last match. His ball hits the right track, turns, troubles the batsman. The ball is taking an uneven bounce because of the pitch, which Hayden is taking advantage of.
Stadium: Kensington Oval
City: Bridgetown, Barbados
Ends: Malcolm Marshall End, Joel Garner End
Hosts to: Barbados
Australia ODI Stats and History
Total Match Played = 957
Won = 580
Loss = 334
No Result = 34
Tie = 9
West Indies ODI Stats and History
Total Match Played = 830
Won = 404
Loss = 386
No Result = 30
Tie = 10
AUS vs WI head to head stats
|Total Match Played||Australia Won||West Indies Won||No result||Tie|
Comparison Analysis between Australia and West Indies:
- Even though West Indies are T20 champions, they are a weak team in ODIs.
- Australia is a better and stronger team than West Indies.
- Mitchell Stars took a five-wicket haul in the previous match. Will repeat the good performance on this pitch once again.
- West Indies batsmen lose wickets by playing bad shots at frequent intervals.
- Australia’s batting lineup is big, the middle order is reliable.
AUS vs WI 2nd ODI 2021 Match Team Score Prediction:
If Australia Bat First: 275+ Runs
If West Indies Bat First: 240+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
There is a lot of moisture in the pitch due to rain, fast bowlers will wreak havoc. It will be difficult for the batsman to score runs. Only patient players will be able to score runs. Chasing would be a little easier. The rain will keep coming and going, but the result of the match will definitely be available.
Who will win Australia vs West Indies’ 2nd ODI 2021 prediction?
Today Match Prediction: Australia
Join Us On Telegram: CRICKETWEBS_COM
- Join Our Paid Membership.
- Whatsapp At 7065437044.
- Per Match Fees: 2000 Rs
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs
- Yearly Package: 25000 Rs
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where will today’s AUS vs WI 2nd ODI match be played?
Ans. Today’s match will be played in Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.
Q. Where can I watch AUS vs WI 2nd ODI live or stream the match?
Ans. Sony Six Sports will show the ODI between Australia and West Indies live on Sony Six Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner of the Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI match?
Ans. Australia is our winner in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction of Australia vs West Indies 2nd ODI Match?
Ans. West Indies is our toss winner.
- Manchester Originals vs Northern Superchargers, 2021 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 9th 100-ball match between MCR vs NORS?
- Manchester Originals Women vs Northern Superchargers Women, 2021 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 9th The Hundred Women’s match between MCRW vs NORW?
- Madurai Panthers vs Lyca Kovai Kings, 2021 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 13th T20 TNPL match between MADURAI vs LKK?
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.