Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 2021 is given below. The Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 match is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 15th September 2021 at Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
This is the first match of the three-match T20I series between Zimbabwe and Scotland. Zimbabwe has come to play here directly after the tour of Ireland. The T20I series on the tour of Ireland was lost 3–2, while the ODI series ended in a 1–1 equal. The visiting team will not be too worried about the mixed result. They would like to start this tour with a win.
Till date, only one match has been played between the two teams. Zimbabwe won that match. Zimbabwe will be captained by Craig Ervine, while the hosts will be captained by Kyle Coetzer.
Table of content
- 1 Today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and Match Preview
- 1.1 Who Will Win ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 Match Toss?
- 1.1.1 Zimbabwe Squad:
- 1.1.2 Zimbabwe Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Scotland Squad:
- 1.1.4 Scotland Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Details
- 1.1.6 Zimbabwe T20 Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Scotland T20 Stats and History
- 1.1.8 ZIM vs SCO head to head stats
- 1.1.9 Comparison Analysis between Zimbabwe and Scotland:
- 1.1.10 ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 Score Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.2 Who will win today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 2021 cricket match prediction?
- 1.2.1 ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
- 1.2.2 Frequent Asked Questions For ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 2021 Match
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 Who Will Win ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 Match Toss?
Today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and Match Preview
Match: SCO vs ZIM, 1st T20I, Zimbabwe tour of Scotland, 2021
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Time: 8:30 PM
Venue: Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh
Who Will Win ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 Match Toss?
Toss Prediction: Scotland
Craig Ervine (C), Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tarisai Musakanda, Dion Myers, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Regis Chakabva, Brendan Taylor, Tendai Chatara, Luke Jongwe, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Donald Tiripano
Zimbabwe Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Craig Ervine
Top Bowler: Richard Ngarava
Kyle Coetzer (c), Dylan Budge, Ollie Hairs, George Munsey, Richie Berrington, Michael Leask, Calum Macleod, Alasdair Evans, Mathew Cross, Craig Wallace, Chris Greaves, Gavin Main, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Hamza Tahir, Mark Watt
Scotland Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Calum McLeod
Top Bowler: Adrian Neill
Stadium: Grange Cricket Club
Ends: City End, Park End
Hosts to: Scotland
Zimbabwe T20 Stats and History
Total Match Played = 93
Won = 24
Loss = 69
No Result = 0
Tie = 0
Scotland T20 Stats and History
Total Match Played = 65
Won = 29
Loss = 32
No Result = 3
Tie = 1
ZIM vs SCO head to head stats
Total Match Played = 1
Zimbabwe Won = 1
Scotland Won = 0
No Results = 0
Comparison Analysis between Zimbabwe and Scotland:
- Zimbabwe is a more experienced team than Scotland
- More recently, Zimbabwe has also played an international series against many teams, while Scotland played a series a long time ago.
- This is the last series for Brendan Taylor, after which he will retire.
- Regis Chakabva’s performance is going very well. Good performances are expected from Craig Ervine and Sean William.
- Kyle Coetzer and Callum MacLeod are the main batsmen of Scotland.
ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 Score Prediction:
If Zimbabwe Bat First: 140+ Runs
If Scotland Bat First: 128+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
The pitch is fresh, excellent for batting. It will be easy for the batsman to score runs. Fielding after winning the toss is a good suggestion. Grass can be seen on the pitch which will provide help for the fast bowlers.
Who will win today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 2021 cricket match prediction?
Today Match Prediction: Zimbabwe
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Regis Chakabva, Brendan Taylor
Batsman: K Coetzer, C Macleod, C Ervine
All-Rounder: Sean Williams, R Berrington, S Raza
Bowlers: Tendai Chatara, A Evans, B Muzarabani
Frequent Asked Questions For ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 2021 Match
Q. Where will today’s ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s match will be played in Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh.
Q. Where can I watch ZIM vs SCO 1st T20 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Sony Six Sports will show the T20 between Zimbabwe and Scotland live on Sony Six Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner in Zimbabwe vs Scotland 1st T20 match?
Ans. Zimbabwe is our recommended winner in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. Scotland is our toss winner.
- IPL 2021, 40th T20 Match – SRH vs RR Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals match
- 27th September 2021, Who Will Win Today Cricket Match Prediction?
- IPL 2021, 39th T20 Match – MI vs RCB Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore match
- IPL 2021, 38th T20 Match – CSK vs KKR Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders match
- 26th September 2021, Who Will Win Today Cricket Match Prediction?
- Western Province vs Northern Cape, Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 6th T20 CSA Provincial T20 Cup 2021 match between WPR vs NCAPE?
Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.